The Belle Vee Plough belt cleaner is an effective solution for protecting your tail pulley and belt from damage caused by spillage and debris that finds itself on the inside of your conveyor. Positioned just prior to your tail pulley or just in front of Gravity Take ups, the Belle Vee plough will deflect material from the belt ensuring it does not go around the tail pulley causing damage to both the pulley and your belt.
The Belle Vee Plough has highly durable urethane blades, which fits virtually any conveyor structure. The floating design ensures constant blade to belt contact and minimal adjustment over the life of the blade.
Belle Banne’s unique design means that shipping of the plough is contained within one box, and the ability to assemble on-site means no heavy lifting is required to position the plough.
Features & Benefits
- Deflects material from the inside of your belt, protecting your tail pulley and belt
- Discharges debris to both sides
- Floating design means constant blade contact and minimal maintenance
- Unique design means for easier handling
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your conveyor belt
- Available in mild steel and stainless steel.
- Available with UHMW blades for long life, or FRAS urethane for underground applications
- Universal mounting hardware
- Fits virtually any conveyor structure
- Easy to install
Belle Banne’s tried and tested primary, secondary and internal belt cleaners, combined with its skirting systems and tracking devices, deliver improved conveyor performance.
All belt conveyor products are available in mild steel and stainless steel, and with a choice of tungsten carbide and polyurethane blades.
Coal, Iron Ore, Hard Rock, Heavy Metals, Sand and Gravel, Recycling, Power Generation and Steel Mills. Contact BBCP for more information on your application.
|Belt (mm)||MILD STEEL||STAINLESS STEEL||MILD STEEL BLADES|
|Item Code||Ordering Number||Item Code||Ordering Number||Item Code||Ordering Number|