BBCP weigh rollers are designed to be used on conveyor weightometers where minimal vibration and idler concentricity are critical. They are typically also utilised on the weightometer lead-in and lead-out rollers to ensure belt stability through the weighing zone. BBCP weigh rollers comprise steel bearing housings and a steel shell, which are welded together. This ensures there is no risk of housings separating over time from factors including heavy loading, moisture ingress and thermal expansion. The bearing housing is designed in a way that ensures that, in the event of shell failure, the traditional sharp edge that can “pizza cut” the belt doesn’t exist.
BBCP weigh rollers are supplied with 2RS NSK greased-for-life bearings and include double-sided triple-labyrinth seals, plus a dust seal which also includes a labyrinth seal. Weigh rollers are suitable for heavy duty applications, in materials handling applications ranging from the smallest quarries up to major mining operations (iron ore, hard rock, black coal, etc,). Weigh rollers are suitable for underground applications. They are powdercoated as standard and can be coloured to your choice.
Features & Benefits
- Available in shaft diameters from 20mm to 60mm
- Available in shell diameters from 88.9mm to 193.7mm
- Total Indicated Runout (TIR) = 0.1mm
- Maximum out-of-balance tolerance of 0.014Nm
- Maximum Indicated Slope (MIS) < 0.03mm/6o of rotation
- Dynamically balanced to ISO 1940.1 G16 or better
- Suitable for underground applications
- Fitted with a levelling screw on each shaft end to enable fine-tuning adjustment