Belle Composite rollers by Belle Banne Conveyor Products are the next generation in conveyor rollers designed to provide high performance and durability, whilst weighing up to 60% less than conventional steel rollers.
Combining cutting edge polymer technology has led to the introduction of the Belle Composite range of conveyor rollers.
Unlike other Composite rollers, Belle Composite Rollers are available in a range of materials including Nylon, HDPE, and the new FRZ material approved for use in underground applications.
COMPOSITE ROLLERS SAFETY BENEFITS:
- Weight reduction up to 60% of a steel roller.
- Lower roll maintenance requirements.
- Lighter weight construction will reduce the potential for lifting (back) and pinch point injuries.
- Fire Resistance and Anti-Static Compliance for use in underground applications.
- Smart design reduces heat build-up and friction.
COMPOSITE ROLLERS OPERATIONAL BENEFITS:
- Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
- Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
- Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
- Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor uptime and productivity.
- Smart component configuration has improved overall operational performance over competitive rolls.
COMPOSITE ROLLERS FINANCIAL BENEFITS:
- Reduction in work related injuries.
- Reduction in cost of spares.
- Reduction in conveyor damage and downtime.
- Reduction in labour costs.
- Electricity usage savings.
- Reduction in noise violations.