Belle conveyor belt pulleys are designed with proven proprietary software, 3D parametric modelling and high strength alloy steels, our pulley assemblies are lighter and stronger. In fact they are designed for infinite life. Conveyor belt pulleys by BBCP are world renowned for their exceptional quality and guaranteed performance.
Belle Conveyor Belt Pulleys feature:
- Interior welds and thermal stress relieving.
- Submerged arc welding for linear and circular welds.
- Smoothed and polished radii on shafts and end-plates to avoid stress risers.
- Third-party non-destructive testing on shaft and shell.
- One piece end discs, RAS pulley design does not allow for weld in hubs.
- No center-discs, Our flexible design philosophy means the shell and shaft move as one piece.
- Run out and deflection tolerances that exceed CEMA standards.
- Industry leading 3-year warranty.
Pulley end disc design classified by belt tension:
Manufactured by RAS, RAS pulley customers span the globe. As a result, you will find their pulley assemblies at work in the world’s most demanding conditions. In Canada’s Athabasca Oil Sands, their pulley assemblies endure temperatures that range from -40°C to +30°C moving an extremely abrasive material, 24 hours a day. In the Arizona desert their pulley assemblies allow production to continue in extreme heat and in South America their pulleys allow operations to continue at high altitudes in the Andes Mountains. RAS is proven to be your leader in conveyor pulley technology.