Belle Ceramic Lagging – the original ceramic strip lagging for installation in shop or on site. Belle ceramic lagging is a full 80% tile coverage maximising grip on your conveyor belt.
Ceramic Lagging – Features and Benefits:
Belle ceramic lagging has two to three times the friction of straight rubber lagging. Rubber-backed ceramic tiles with raised “buttons” that embed themselves into the belt’s underside for non-abrasive traction.
Remarkable performance in wet, muddy, or dry conditions. No sharp bits or harsh edges associated with other ceramic lagging products and is fast with easy installation that doesn’t require removing the pulley from the conveyor.
- 250mm wide strips
- CN Bonding Layer for maximum adhesion (16kN/m)
- 90% alumina ceramic
- Available in Natural and FRZ compounds
- 12mm standard thickness, other thicknesses up to 30mm available
Ceramic lagging has many positive attributes. The reasons to apply ceramic lagging for driven or non driven pulleys are:
- Increase friction between the belt and drive pulley lagging in wet or variable conditions.
- Eliminate bodily slip between the belt and drive pulley.
- Eliminate lagging wear for driven or non driven pulleys.
Applying the right lagging material for your specific conveyor system’s needs is crucial to the performance and life of your conveyor belting and the reliability of your conveyor system.