The Belle Inverted Vee Tracker – Return Tracker is an economical solution for belts that continually track off. Installed on the return strand of the conveyor, just ahead of the tail pulley, the Belle Inverted Vee Tracker – consistently trains the belt onto the tail pulley and positions it for loading of product onto the centre of the belt. The Belle Inverted Vee tracker can also be installed just prior to a known area of mis-tracking on your belt line.
The telescopic design means the Belle Inverted Vee Tracker can be fitted to varying belt widths.
The Belle Inverted Vee Tracker comes standard with Belle Composite rollers.
BELLE INVERTED VEE TRACKER – RETURN TRACKER BENEFITS:
- Corrects belts that mis-track to one side of the structure.
- Uses Belle Composite rollers.
- Also available with Steel Rollers.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Effective and economical way of preventing belt and structural damage caused by mistracking
BELLE INVERTED VEE TRACKER FEATURES:
- Telescoping, adjustable frame catering for various belt widths.
- Compatible with reversing belts.
- Works well with belts with edge damage.
- Compatible with vulcanized belts or mechanical fasteners.
- Comes pre-assembled.
- Immediate results.
- Corrects belt mis-tracking up to 20 meters pre and post installation position