The Belle Banne AdvantEdge Compact Space primary belt cleaner is a simple, quick and effective...
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c11/h02/mnt/206989/domains/bellebannecp.com.au/html/wp-content/themes/belle-banne/single-products.php on line 19
Belle Rubber Lagging
Belle Banne offers high-performance pulley lagging products designed for ultimate performance, while providing product installation flexibility.
Effective lagging allows conveyors to operate efficiently while keeping belt wear to a minimum. The variation of lagging products available ensures compliance with most lagging applications.
Rubber Lagging is used to eliminate slip on conveyor pulleys and to prevent premature wear to the pulley shell. Wider strip widths means fewer joint seams and rubber lagging roll availability reduces wastage when lagging a pulley. Supplied in rolls of 250mm wide, its easy to handle in both shop and onsite applications.
Belle Rubber lagging is available in several configurations for your pulley lagging requirements:
- 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thick. Other thicknesses to 30mm avilable on request.
- Plain and Diamond Patterns.
- 10mtr and 50mtr rolls mean less wastage.
- CN Bonding layer provides the highest possible cold bond adhesion figures. (16kN/m)
- Natural and FRAS grades available.
Belle Rubber Lagging:
- Based on the design of treads used for car rain tires, the diamond surface pattern splits the film of water and repels it into the grooves away from the pulleys.
- High-durometer rubber for abrasion resistance and water-shedding.
- Belle rubber lagging is high friction coefficient.
- Helps prevent belt slippage in the grimiest environments.
- Horizontal grooves that trap and repels water from pulleys.
- Much higher friction coefficient than plain sheet-type lagging.
- Ideal for compact pulleys and less challenging applications.
- Raised buttons that channel moisture away from pulleys, while gripping the belt.
- Ideal or operations experiencing slippage problems.