The Belle Banne AdvantEdge primary belt cleaner is a simple, quick and effective cleaner. Mounted...
Belle Vee Plough
The Belle Vee Plough belt cleaner is an effective solution for protecting your tail pulley and belt from damage caused by spillage and debris that finds itself on the inside of your conveyor. Positioned just prior to your tail pulley or just in front of Gravity Take ups, the Belle Vee plough will deflect material from the belt ensuring it does not go around the tail pulley causing damage to both the pulley and your belt. The Belle Vee Plough has highly durable urethane blades, which fits virtually any conveyor structure.
The floating design ensures constant blade to belt contact and minimal adjustment over the life of the blade.
Belle Banne’s unique design means that shipping of the plough is contained within one box, and the ability to assemble on site means no heavy lifting is required to position the plough.
VEE PLOUGH BELT CLEANER FEATURES:
- Discharges debris to both sides.
- “Floating” blade.
- Belts from 450mm – 1800mm wide.
- Highly durable urethane blades.
- Easy to install.
- Universal mounting hardware.
- Fits virtually any conveyor structure.
Belle Banne’s tried and tested primary, secondary and internal belt cleaners, combined with its skirting systems and tracking devices, deliver improved conveyor performance.
All belt conveyor products are available in mild steel and stainless steel, and with a choice of tungsten carbide and polyurethane blades.
INSTALLATION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUALS:
Our IOMM’s give you a thorough insight to our ploughs. You can download the IOMM for the Diagonal Plough and HD Twin Pole Belle Vee Plough direct from this page.
PLOUGH 2D PDF DRAWINGS AND 3D MODELS:
Click here to access the Single Pole Vee Plough drawings page.
Click here to access the Heavy Duty Twin Pole Vee Plough drawings page.
Click here to access the Diagonal Plough drawings page.
Features and Benefits
– Deflects material from the inside of your belt, protecting your tail pulley and belt
– Floating design means constant blade contact and minimal maintenance
– Unique design means for easier handling
– Available in a range of sizes to suit your conveyor belt
– Available in mild steel and stainless steel.
– Available with UHMW blades for long life, or FRAS urethane for underground applications
Table of Specification
|Belt (mm)||MILD STEEL||BLADES|
|Item Code||Ordering Number||Item Code||Ordering Number|
Heavy Duty Twin Pole Ploughs also available