The Torsion plough from Belle Banne Conveyor Products is designed for the return side of the belt. Its purpose is to remove any material, rocks or debris from the conveyor belt. It is installed prior to the tail pulley or take up pulleys and protects the belt, pulley and lagging from damage or wear.
Our torsion arm is designed to apply a light amount of constant pressure to our poly blades which enables it to deflect material off the belt. A design feature of the Belle Banne Torsion arm is that it is a two-piece clamp arrangement, removing the need to cut or replace poles on ceased torsion arms saving time and money.
The Belle Banne Torsion Plough is available for standard or heavy-duty applications in galvanised or stainless steel.
Features & Benefits
- Protects the belt, pulley and lagging from damage / wear
- Deflects material from belt from return side of belt
- Applies a light amount of constant pressure to poly blades
- Two piece clamp arrangement
- Standard Duty or Heavy Duty
- Comes in Mild or Stainless Steel
- Standard Duty suitable for belt widths 600mm – 2400mm
- Heavy Duty suitable for belt widths 900mm – 2600mm
Belle Banne’s tried and tested primary, secondary and internal belt cleaners, combined with its skirting systems and tracking devices, deliver improved conveyor performance.
Coal, Iron Ore, Hard Rock, Heavy Metals, Sand and Gravel, Recycling, Power Generation and Steel Mills. Contact BBCP for more information on your application.
|Belt (mm)||MILD STEEL||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Item Code||Ordering Number||Item Code||Ordering Number|